August 13, 2008

Assignment #1

What is a blog?
Blog = "Web log" is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual,with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.
"Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.
Why a blog? What does it offer?
It's an easy an fast way to provide or read commentary or news on a particular subject online; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic.
What are the different access levels or roles in managing?
There is an administrator that has the power to allow what is going to stay published and who is going to stay as a user of the blog site.
How can blogs be used? What's in it for me?
Blogs can be used as :
Personal Blogs, Corporate Blogs, Question Blogging, By Media Type, By Device, By Genre.

I'm not so sure that I want to set a blog but if I do, I will use it to communicate with friends and it will be a two-way communication.
If I create a site of my own the blog will be on my site, and I will be the blog administrator.
Right now I can't devote to much time to this task that's why I don't know if I will decide to have a blog.


No comments: